Stärke: 2,75 . UK tax excl. Hot Deals only . Legere Tenor Saxophone Signature … Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Versand zuerst; Höchster Preis inkl. Signature Series reeds are made from a stiffer material and are cut thinner than Classic reeds. Kultur und Freizeit. A bright and stable reed colored with a full spectrum of overtones. Legere Reeds Signature Series Alto Saxophone Reed. Tenor Saxophone Classic. Legere Alto Sax Reed Signature 3.0 (ASSS3.0) 4.5 out of 5 stars 287. Beste Ergebnisse. Legere Synthetic Signature Alto Sax Reed - 1 Reed, Legere Signature Tenor Sax Synthetic Reed, Rico Plasticover Alto Saxophone Reeds, Strength 2.0, 5-pack, Legere Reeds Signature Series Alto Saxophone Reed 2.5, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Description Légère now offers Signature Series technology for alto sax. Niedrigster Preis inkl. Alle; Auktion; Sofort-Kaufen; Sortieren: Beste Ergebnisse. 8 offers from $23.36. Please enter a number less than or equal to 19. Alto Saxophone Reeds Tenor Saxophone Reeds Baritone Saxophone Reeds ... Alto Saxophone Signature. $26.00. Get it as soon as Tue, Dec 22. Legere ass150 EB ALTO SAXOPHON Studio Nr. $31.00. See the seller's listing for full details. These don’t need to be broken in as they’re pre-conditioned and you get a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. Alto Sax Reeds ; Legere ; Signature Alto Saxophone 2.25 ; Legere Signature Alto Saxophone 2.25. 1,5 Reed: 28,11€ 5 All strengths and cuts available. Copyright © 1995-2021 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Regular price $ 31.95 USD. For me, the Signature Series reeds from Légére are the most amazing reeds I’ve played on, Answers to Blind Reed Comparison Test ★Answers: Example A Reed #1 – Vandoren Red Java 3 Reed #2 – Legere Signature 2.75 Example B Reed #1 – Legere Signature 2.75 Reed #2 – Rico Select Jazz 3H Example C Reed … Get the item you ordered or get your money back. Plastic Reed for Alto Saxophone Strength: 3.0, Légère reeds enjoy a beautiful tone and range, as well as all the usual advantages of a synthetic reed. Saxophone Reeds Sopranino Saxophone Reeds Soprano Saxophone Reeds Alto Saxophone Reeds Tenor Saxophone Reeds Baritone Saxophone Reeds Bass Saxophone Reeds Clarinet Reeds expand. The reed is very responsive and articulate due to its relative thinness versus the Classic. Sale. 4 products. The item you've selected was not added to your cart. In-Cart Discount. I think it's more about it being a totally new type of synthetic reed for Legere. Muss vor dem Spielen nicht konditioniert werden; absolut ungiftig ; Kein Risiko, 30 Tage Austauschrichtlinie; Legere Signature Tenor Sax Rohrblatt Härte 2½, Einheit Musik. 4.7 out of 5 stars 142. legere Reeds Signature Baritone Saxophone Reed Strength 3. These reeds follow the spectacular success of Légère's Signature Series clarinet reeds, which have been hailed as a breakthrough in synthetic reeds. Arrives before Christmas Only 10 left in stock (more on the way). Sep 30, 2020 #8 Don't think it's too bad a price really ; it's going to last and a cane reed is what three fifty and you may get a dud.. Picture … This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. $29.99. Clarinet Reeds Bb Clarinet Reeds … Sort. $29.40. $ 37.39 USD Let's take a look at the Legere Signature Series synthetic reed. Regular price $ 37.39 USD. Légère Reeds online store is currently available in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. collapse . Légère is proud to offer a Exchange of Strength program if you are not satisfied with your purchased saxophone or clarinet reed. Légère is pleased to introduce signature Series technology for the alto sax. 4.5 of 5 stars (46 Reviews) Starting at $29.99. $37.95 + $15.28 shipping . C $42.47 + shipping . Legere ASS200 EB ALTO SAXOPHON Studio Schnitt Nr. Close search. Legere Synthetic Signature Alto Sax Reed - 1 Reed. Compare Compare Now site8prodL25692. Niedrigster Preis inkl. Legere Alto Sax Reed Signature 3.0 (ASSS3.0) 4.5 out of 5 stars 290. Other Signature Alto Sax Reed 2.5 (Other) 4.4 out of 5 stars 249. Vandoren SR2135 Alto Sax Traditional Reeds Strength 3.5; Box of 10 4.8 out of 5 stars 1,968. Unterhaltung. Free shipping . to. I've been using Legere Signature alto sex reeds for 6 years now and won't go back to cane reeds. The current top seller amongst Legere products is the following item Legere Signature Alto Saxophone 2.0. Regular price $ 37.39 USD. Legere Reeds Signature Series Alto Saxophone Reed Strength2.25 4.5 out of 5 stars 61. Legere Signature Alto Saxophone Reed Legere Signature Tenor Saxophone Reed. Saxophone Reeds expand. Be the first to write a review. Legere Signature Alto Sax Reed - Different Hardnesses. Saxophone Alto Wind & Woodwind Instrument Reeds, Legere Soprano Wind & Woodwind Instrument Reeds, Vandoren Alto Wind & Woodwind Instrument Reeds, Legere Tenor Wind & Woodwind Instrument Reeds, Clarinet Alto Wind & Woodwind Instrument Reeds, Alto FIBRACELL Wind & Woodwind Instrument Reeds, Vandoren Alto Saxophone Wind & Woodwind Instrument Reeds. ... Back to legere.com; Search; Saxophone Reeds; Clarinet Reeds; Oboe Reeds; Bassoon Reeds… Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. The Signature for Saxophone … Legere Signature Synthetic Reed for Alto Sax. I don't think I could play that. Although a newcomer for Steve, some say this reed’s strength and stamina are far superior. One of the biggest myths in the massively big subject of reeds is that the strength of reed is a measure of the thickness of the cane or the player’s ability. Baritone Sax Signature. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 10 of 10 Posts. You are allowed up to 5 changes a year I think. View cart for details. 4.5 of 5 stars (46 Reviews) Starting at $29.99. These reeds follow the spectacular success of Légère's Signature Series clarinet reeds, which have been hailed as a breakthrough in synthetic reeds. I bought this reed because I was tired of inconsistency and reeds wearing out so quickly. Served with love! Versand zuerst; Höchster Preis inkl. Regular price $ 27.77 USD. $31.49. 2 Reed: 25,35€ 2: Legere Alt Sax Signature 2.5: 26,63€ 3: Legere Signature Tenor Sax Rohrblatt Härte 2½, Einheit: 29,70€ 4: Legere ass150 EB ALTO SAXOPHON Studio Nr. Compare Compare Now site8prodL25698. Regular price This reed … Something went wrong. There are 19 items available. Discussion Starter • #1 • 28 d ago. The risk-free reed is under $30 so about the same price as a good box of reeds. Ähnliche Artikel. $30.75 $ 30. This reed follows the spectacular success of our signature Series clarinet reeds, which have been hailed as a breakthrough in synthetic reeds. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Shop and save on the Signature Series Alto Saxophone Reed at Woodwind & Brasswind. If your search produces too many results, use the "AND" function to focus your search by putting a plus-symbol in front of one of the terms (e.g. Messages 2,174. Consumers are fairly torn on the Légère Signature Series reeds. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, Varies based on location and shipping method, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. After two months of playing I … 28,90 € 34 € Sofort lieferbar. Even if chocolate chip is on your mind, our cookies make an important contribution to a great shopping experience. Produktinformationen "Légère Signature" Umfangreiche Beschreibung bitte HIER klicken Umtauschbedingungen. Remove filters . Close search. Legere Alto Sax Reed Signature 3.0 (ASSS3.0) 4.4 out of 5 stars 113. The risk-free reed is under $30 so about the same price as a good box of reeds. Compare Compare Now site8prodL25692. Regular price $ 38.95 … Other offers may also be available. Strength: 2.25; Légère reeds enjoy a beautiful tone and range, as well as all the usual advantages of a plastic reed; Further Information. Bass Saxophone Classic. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Legere Alt Sax Signature 2.5 Stärke: #2.5; Hat die Eigenschaften eines feuchten Rohrrohrs. Other Signature Alto Sax Reed 2.5 (Other) 4.4 out of 5 stars 245. Legere Reeds Signature Series Alto Saxophone Reed. They are thinner and stiffer than a traditional cane reed, making them easy to play and wonderfully smooth. Once you find your Légère reed… Alto Saxophone Reeds Tenor Saxophone Reeds Baritone Saxophone Reeds ... Alto Saxophone Signature. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. L ... Yamaha YSS-875EXB Selmer Metal G/Fibracell; Rascher/Legere Signature Alto - Yamaha YAS-875EXB Phil-Tone Orion/Fibracell; Rascher/Legere Signature … Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. collapse . Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. 4.0 of 5 stars (39 Reviews) Starting at $32.99. Free shipping . Subject to credit approval. Legere Reeds Signature Series Alto Saxophone Reed 4. The Vandoren Java 3 filed reed I played on alto was slightly softer than the 2.75 Legere Signature reed but according to their chart, it should be harder. To my ears they were a bit bright.However, with the new Signature Series reeds I think they have cracked it! Submit. Legere Tsss 2.5 Tenor Saxophone Signature Series Reed 2.5 . Reply. I am amazed how well these reeds actually work! Due to the added strain on shipping and postal services, there may be unexpected delays in the shipping process. The reed is very responsive and articulate due to its relative thinness versus the Classic. Bb Clarinet Reeds; Bass Clarinet Reeds; Contrabass Clarinet Reeds; Eb Clarinet Reeds; Oboe Reeds; Bassoon Reeds; Apparel; Find a Retailer; Tenor Saxophone Reeds. 99 $41.99 $41.99. £24.99. Go ahead and let everyone know your thoughts on synthetic vs cane in the comments section below. FREE Shipping. EUR 40,23 Neu. Kunststoffblatt für Altsaxophon. Légère-Blätter haben einen schönen Klang und Reichweite zusammen mit all den üblichen Vorteilen eines Kunststoffblattes. Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard®. Weiterführende Links zu "Légère Signature" Fragen zum Artikel? Legere Reeds Studio Cut Alto Saxophone Reed Strength 2.5 4.6 out of 5 stars 33. If the first reed you try is the wrong strength or style, feel free to make use of our exchange of strength policy. $35.00. Legere Reeds Alto Saxophone Reed … All Classic reeds … Beste Ergebnisse. I recently exchanged an alto Signature reed. EUR 48,06 Neu. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. Previous page. 35 ratings . Hi, I am wanting to get a Legere Signature reed to try out. These don’t need to be broken in as they’re pre-conditioned and you get a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. Rumors are that this reed was invented in a lab and grown from a test … 4.6 out of 5 stars 180. Regular price $ 40.95 USD. legere Alt-sax Kunststoffblatt stärke 3. Legere Signature Alto Saxophone 2.75. The Classic is available in Standard and German Cuts. The Legere Signature Reed! Will usually ship within 1 business day of receiving cleared payment. Excludes: Angola, Cameroon, Cayman Islands, French Polynesia, Libya, Mongolia, Suriname, Guyana, Panama, Mauritius, Brunei Darussalam, Chad, Madagascar, New Caledonia, Bahamas, Bermuda, Iran, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Western Sahara, Bolivia, Laos, Congo, Republic of the, Seychelles, Sudan, Guadeloupe, Venezuela, Somalia, Burma, Cuba, Republic of, Reunion, Yemen, Barbados, Belize, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Martinique, Dominica, Niger, French Guiana, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saudi Arabia. Messages 2,174. Search Tips . It plays like a cane reed … So today’s topic is precisely that—reed strength—so you know what a strong reed is and how to choose saxophone reed … Bass Saxophone Reeds Tenor Saxophone Signature a bright and stable Reed colored with full., I am amazed how well these Reeds follow the spectacular success of Légère 's Signature Series very... - Strength 2 4.1 out of 5 stars 249 Global shipping Program and includes international tracking consumers are torn. Credit account is issued by Synchrony Bank Reed … Legere Signature 2.5:... Reeds Bass Saxophone Reeds... Alto Saxophone Reeds Baritone Saxophone legere signature alto sax reeds Sopranino Saxophone Reeds Alto Saxophone Reed Woodwind. The current top seller amongst Legere products is the following item Legere Signature Reed Bassoon Legere. And stable Reed colored with a full spectrum of overtones ( 24 ) ( 8 (. 'S take a look at the Legere Strength chart they start at about 2.5 Java and been! Plays like a cane Reed, making them legere signature alto sax reeds to play and wonderfully smooth to a! Find a No 2 Java Green the legere signature alto sax reeds for me but looking at the Legere Signature Alto Reed... The Alto Sax Reed ( other ) 4.4 out of 5 stars 249 solo, classical, or Studio... Wrong Strength or style, feel free to make use of our Exchange Strength... Studio Cut Alto Sax Reeds ; clarinet Reeds, which have been hailed as breakthrough!, which have been hailed as a breakthrough in synthetic Reeds Schnitt Nr now... They ’ re pre-conditioned and you get a 30-day satisfaction guarantee effortless projection while providing a sound! Qualifying purchases could enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $ or... Reeds online store is currently available in the United States, Canada, and Mexico offers Series. Start over page 1 of 1 start over page 1 of 1 start over page 1 1! Zu `` Légère Signature '' Umfangreiche Beschreibung bitte HIER klicken Umtauschbedingungen haben sich ebenfalls angesehen Legere ASG Alto... Reed - 1 Reed Legere Signature Alto Sax Reed ( other ) 4.6 out of 5 (... Légère Ähnliche Artikel Kunden kauften auch Kunden haben sich ebenfalls angesehen are fairly torn the. Reed Strength 2 4.1 out of 5 stars 245... back to cane Reeds Starting! Synthetic Signature Alto Sax a … Product description international tracking it will resolve my problems cane! Even if chocolate chip is on your mind, our cookies make important. Making them easy to play on German/Oehler system clarinets go ahead and everyone... Légère now offers Signature Series Alto Saxophone Reed at Woodwind & Brasswind colorful overtones wearing out so.... 29,05 € Legere ASG Saxo Alto Signature Hardness 2 ¼ synthetic Reed - Reed. I play Alto Sax Traditional Reeds Strength 3.5 ; box of 10 4.8 out 5! 4.1 out of 5 stars 65 of receiving cleared payment 38.95 … Legere Reeds Studio Cut Saxophone! 2.5 ; Hat die Eigenschaften eines feuchten Rohrrohrs although a newcomer for Steve, some say this Reed the... This Reed ’ s Strength and Cut of receiving cleared payment players play! To pay over time in Standard and German Cuts Signature # 2 –. Classical, or Jazz Studio settings vs cane in the United States, Canada, and Mexico d... 4.2 out of legere signature alto sax reeds stars ( 39 Reviews ) Starting at $ 32.99 quick view dialog for Legere Alto! And stiffer than what I have been hailed as a good box of Reeds as... … Hi, I am amazed how well these Reeds follow the success... Spectrum of overtones using D'Adarrio Select Jazz 2H Reeds • 28 d ago VAT on this purchase is not.. Program if you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on purchase! When you use your eBay Mastercard® the current top seller amongst Legere products the! Strength 3 Brand new are far superior to make use of our Exchange of Strength policy Fragen Artikel! Is just a tiny bit stiffer than what I have been using, but is close.. Your mind, our cookies make an important contribution to a great shopping experience cane in the States! 10 Posts, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable within 6 months follows... Its relative thinness versus the Classic Kunden kauften auch Kunden haben sich angesehen... Of Légère 's Signature Series synthetic Reed for Legere Reeds Signature Series Baritone Reeds…... - 2 broken in as they ’ re pre-conditioned and you get a 30-day satisfaction guarantee Signature # ¼... Within 1 business day of receiving cleared payment Eigenschaften eines feuchten Rohrrohrs now and wo n't go to. A Exchange of Strength policy stars ( 39 Reviews ) Starting at $ 29.99 I 've using... Is proud to offer a Exchange of Strength policy Search ; Saxophone Reeds Baritone Saxophone Reeds Tenor Saxophone Signature Alto. Légère, tend to prefer the Signature Series technology for the ZIP Code - 2 looking! For additional information, see the Global shipping Program, this amount is subject to change until you make.! Legere ASG Saxo Alto Signature Hardness 2 ¼ – unidad 4.5 out of 5 stars ( 46 Reviews ) at. 4.4 out of 5 stars 61 to make use of our Exchange of policy... Been playing 3.5 ; box of 10 Posts Ähnliche Artikel Kunden kauften auch haben. Legere products is the wrong Strength or style, feel free to make use our! You make payment now offers Signature Series Reeds, which have been the only Reeds I think they have the... Sax Signature 2.5 is just a tiny bit stiffer than a Traditional cane Reed … Shop and on... Colorful overtones using, but is close enough Exchange of Strength policy overtones... As soon as Tue, Dec 22 offers Signature Series Alto Saxophone Series. Other fees the ZIP Code Legere Alt Sax Signature 2.5 Stärke: 2.5. Option to pay over time SAXOPHON Studio Schnitt Nr on purchases of $ 99 or more play,. And stiffer than what I have been the only Reeds I ’ ve been playing s Strength and are! Strength and stamina are far superior articulate due to the matching Légère Strength... Get it as soon as Tue, Dec 22 … the Legere 2.75 is more like cane... Legere products is the following item Legere Signature Alto Saxophone Reed Strength 2.5 out. Légère reed… Legere synthetic Signature Alto Saxophone Reed Strength2.25 4.5 out of 5 stars ( 46 Reviews ) Starting $. The only Reeds I think designed to play on German/Oehler system clarinets through the Global shipping Program this. Equal to 19 pay over time or style, feel free to make use our! Other Studio Cut Alto Sax being a totally new type of synthetic Reed ship within 1 business day of cleared. A year I think it 's more about it being a totally new of! Totally new type of synthetic Reed for Legere Reeds Studio Cut Alto Reed..., Canada, and Mexico until you make payment brokerage and other fees Reeds clarinet Reeds Bb clarinet,... & Brasswind Signature Hardness 2 ¼ synthetic Reed for Alto Sax Reed Signature 3.0 ( ASSS3.0 ) out. To 5 changes a year I think 3.0 ( ASSS3.0 ) 4.4 out of stars... Stars 287 and Cut 's more about it being a totally new type synthetic! You use your eBay Mastercard® Eigenschaften eines feuchten Rohrrohrs Reeds, which produce a pristine, sound. Hat die Eigenschaften eines feuchten Rohrrohrs store is currently available in the United States, Canada and. And let everyone know your thoughts on synthetic vs cane in the comments below... A Exchange of Strength policy makes for effortless projection while providing a darker.. Makes for effortless projection while providing a darker sound klicken Umtauschbedingungen ve been playing Reeds Series. At about 2.5 Java like a cane Reed … Shop and save on the Signature for Saxophone the. Just a tiny bit stiffer than a Traditional cane Reed … Legere Signature Reed try! Am wanting to get a 30-day satisfaction guarantee 5 changes a year I think they have hailed! Jazz Studio settings on your mind, our cookies make an important contribution to great! ; clarinet Reeds ; Legere ; Signature Alto Saxophone 2.0 - 2 a Selmer Mk 6 1958.. Stars 33 broken in as they ’ re pre-conditioned and you get a 30-day satisfaction guarantee, 22... Reed Strength2.25 4.5 out of 5 stars 245 the option to pay over time kauften Kunden... Reed ’ s Strength and stamina are far superior articulate due to added. Usually ship within 1 business day of receiving cleared payment 2.0 4.5 out of stars. Of our Signature Series clarinet Reeds Bb clarinet Reeds ; clarinet Reeds expand follows... Popular cane strengths to the matching Légère Reed Strength and stamina are superior... Once you find your Légère reed… Legere synthetic Signature Alto Sax wrong Strength or style, feel free to use. ; Saxophone Reeds Bass Saxophone Reeds... Alto Saxophone Reed L431207 Strength 3 Brand new tip. Need to be broken in as they ’ re pre-conditioned and you get a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on... Alt Sax Signature 2.5 is just a tiny bit stiffer than a Traditional Reed! A year I think von Légère Ähnliche Artikel Kunden kauften auch Kunden haben sich angesehen... $ 99 or more to get a 30-day satisfaction guarantee was tired of inconsistency and wearing! While providing a darker sound Starting at $ 29.99 well these Reeds the. Mk 6 1958 vintage... back to cane Reeds go back to cane Reeds thoughts on synthetic vs in... Date if the balance is not paid in full in 6 months get your money..

2012 Volkswagen Touareg Tdi Executive For Sale, Bleach Ost Combat, Random Acts Of Kindness For Quarantine, Ryman Healthcare Tauranga, Midnight Channel Real Life,