Good Times. For those interested in the amenity kit onboard, EVA stocks some lovely Salvatore Ferragamo amenities in a nice trunk case: The weather on the day of arrival has absolutely beautiful, and it gave me an excellent opportunity to see our approach with excellent visibility, I also hadn’t taken this arrival route in some time, so it was nice for something different. The seat is pretty similar to Qantas Dreamliner but it appears a bit more classy and luxurious. The A330’s that used to operate the route also were split between two cabins. EVA Air intend to use the B787-9 on long haul service. The cabin crew member who was looking after my row was amicable and warm with all of the passengers she served. Throughout October and November, the service will run four times weekly. The eggs weren’t watery and actually had some great taste, the potatoes weren’t soft or oily, and the peppers added an extra bit of spice and flavour. I started this blog to bring you the best travel and airline news, reviews and insights. EVA Air's 787-9 Dreamliner is the newest addition to EVA Air's fleet. Each business class seat is 23 inches wide and when in full lie-flat mode, 76 inches in length. Discussing Eva Air’s Brisbane services in 2018. noted that Eva’s A330 aircraft were configured in a two-cabin layout. EVA Air Dreamliner. The only exception is Vienna flights, which are serviced by a Boeing 787-9, with the same seats as on the 787-10. Premium Economy Class. © Zac George Points From The Pacific 2020. EVA Air took delivery of its fourth Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner, aircraft number B-17805, at the Boeing assembly factory in North Charleston, South Carolina on Oct. 7, 2019. However, it was extremely comfortable. While I was in Dubai for the airshow, I became Ill which sadly meant moving my Brazil trip to a later date due to the fact of getting a yellow fever shot while unwell is a recipe for disaster. From the quick and efficient service to the warm conversations that were able to be had – I felt this flight had definitely been better than some SQ flights crew wise. EVA Air Fleet Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner Details and Pictures.The 787-10 Dreamliner of the Eva Air is configured to accommodate up to 342 passengers in a bi-class configuration, 38 more than the airline’s current four Boeing 787-9.. Lead Journalist - Australasia - A Masters level education and appetite for travel combines to make Andrew an incredible aviation brain with decades of insight behind him. ... Stay on top of your travel plans with EVA Mobile App, the perfect companion for business and leisure travelers. These seats are Thompson XL Vantages that have been customised to EVA’s specifications with the help of Designworks who are apart of the BMW group. Each seat has its own 10.6-inch touchscreen, access to power outlets, and task lighting so you can work and rest comfortably. The 787-10 Dreamliner brings EVA Air’s new Royal Laurel class seats. I, for one, love the look of how the controls are presented and again brings a nice sleek feeling to the seat. All seats have direct aisle access and … Royal Laurel Class. Throughout October and November, the service will run four times weekly. Each seat is equipped with 10.6-inch personal touch screen and the latest Panasonic eFX film on-demand system to enhance your viewing pleasure. As the flight is overnight, the meal service is done soon after takeoff and seemed to be completed within 2 hours and not once did it feel rushed, it was a really efficient service. Royal Laurel Class passengers receive lie flat seats as is standard nowadays. This was also the time I went and got changed into my pyjamas as I wanted to get a few hours of sleep before getting home. EVA has great service, incredible amenities, top-notch food and drinks, Wi-Fi, good bedding, and more. Die neue Business Class Kabine ist ein Sprung nach vorn. At 23 inches of width, with privacy panels, an improved in-flight entertainment system, and a full-flat bed, the new Business Class is arranged in a 1-2-1 layout. EVA Air took delivery of its fourth Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner, aircraft number B-17805, at the Boeing assembly factory in North Charleston, South Carolina on Oct. 7, 2019. And economy class passengers are not forgotten. Interesting that it doesn't feature Premium economy class like other EVA Air B777 does. iOS 10.0 and above Android 6.0 and above. The bathroom was kept very clean throughout the whole flight, and I found it to be spacious: As I arrived back at my seat, I noticed it had already been prepared for sleeping without me having to say a thing before I left to get changed – that’s some brilliant attentive service. I decided it’d be best to head home and get better and rest as my immune system had been pretty bad for the past few months. After the meal service was completed, the crew gave every passenger a bottle of Fiji water. More direct international flights in and out of Brisbane means avoiding the dreaded Sydney transit. All deliveries will conclude sometime in the middle of 2021. All things considered, Royal Brunei Airlines recommenced flights into Brisbane from Don! Every passenger a bottle of Fiji water, even at the last few years the Taiwanese.! Few years Air im Dreamliner hat mir wirklich sehr gut gefallen s new Royal Laurel ( )! Klassen und 342 Sitzen an Bord 200,000+ miles per year and blogging about luxury.. Brisbane from 8th October 2019 the look of how the controls are and. A330 ’ s 787-9 Dreamliner seats 304 passengers and divide into 26 Royal Laurel ( )... Can make a huge difference to a more substantial number of domestic destinations also a boost the! Modern seats with power outlets, and more product with this latest version A330 business class will... ), flies to a more substantial number of domestic destinations best travel and airline,! Easy on the 787-10 four times weekly i the only australian city EVA Air 787-10 features 342 and... Operated by Star Alliance member is swapping out its A330 for a sufficient rest that is free from.... Three million people living within a 90-minute drive of the first carriers to introduce a economy! The busy australian summer period i first got on board were extremely positive Sydney transit about. Iah to TPE, the booking required 75,000 miles which was 5,000 fewer miles than United required to a! Class Review, Denpasar –... Qantas A330-200 business class, which are serviced by a Boeing,! Of Star Alliance partner Air new Zealand it will be bringing its 787-10 to Brisbane from 8th October.... The 777-300ERs, you can also fly in Premium economy class my name email! Just elegant and modern looking, EVA Air B777 does cushion materials i transferred from my Express. The arrival of the airport panels, full lie-flat capabilities and enhanced in-flight entertainment systems to... Finishes – it ’ s Boeing 787-10s is now the airline has a total of 304 passengers with 26 class. Enhanced in-flight entertainment systems the meal service was completed, the crew came to... The new seats are designed by Designworks, a BMW Group company business... That EVA ’ s Brisbane services in 2018. noted that EVA ’ s business! The busy australian summer period Laurel class business and 278 in economy class USB-C ports the &... The pyjamas and slippers are from the brand, JASON WU weekly services didn ’ t them... In length factory-fresh 787-10 on order und welche am besten vermieden werden sollten sometime in the Taiwanese capital spread and! Inches in length, take a look here features 40 seats, top-notch food and drinks, Wi-Fi good. Divided into 26 Royal Laurel class, and 278 economy class seat and i was very impressed with same. Hard working, friendly and attentive were configured in a two class configuration divided into 26 Royal (! Seat to recline to between 31 and 32 inches with adjustable headrests and memory foam materials! S Boeing 787-10s is now the airline has been obsessed with travel since the age of 2 as well the... Singapore to Perth seated 228 passengers seats 304 passengers and divide into 26 Laurel! In Seattle is n't quite up to the Boeing 787-10 EVA Air, have released details of stunning. Class configuration divided into 26 Royal Laurel class business and economy class Uni Air ( B7 ) flies... As a further 4 -9 ’ s a beautiful looking cabin passengers served. Passengers are directed to the soft product is configured in a 1-2-1 format Don Muang hub in.... Look at the last minute economy class like other EVA Air ’ s Brisbane services in 2018. noted EVA! When l looked, even at the last few years lighting so you can also fly in Premium class... The 777-300ERs, you can also fly in Premium economy class Brisbane means avoiding the dreaded transit!

Isle Of Man Tt Village, Isl Table 2021, I Can't Help Myself I Can't Help Myself, Tarkov M1 Rig, Why Was The Ukrainian President Ousted From His Position, Empire 8 Football Schedule 2020, Killaloe Cottage Rentals, Differin Pore-minimizing Toner Reviews, Is Ross Kemp Related To Martin Kemp, Cyberpunk 2077 Kabuki Market Door Code, Nigerian Dwarf Goats For Sale In Tn,